I am...

My photo
21/female with an unconditional passion for the world of creativity. Created a peacemaker, negotiator, calmer, & inventor of many things. I watch, I write, & I wait as my total reverie comes to pass. I learn as I listen, & I apply what I learn. I've a mind's eye & wish to share most everything with those willing to explore my world.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mulatto In My Car

Hello World!!
After returning from the gym last night, I decided I wanted to make a video. Three hours later my computer crashed. The hard lesson learned was nothing is safe unless you SAVE. SAVE. SAVE.
This being said, I took the first half which was the best because it featured two members of a band called Mulatto.
It is here now for you to view as many times as you'd like.
For more information on this band, visit:
http://www.myspace.com/mulattomuzik
enjoy my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment